Friday, March 4, 2011

#7 You Smile, You Laugh When You Remember.... =)

Jeng.... Jeng... Jeng.... =) Ello... Thank you for reading today's post.... The title for today is, "You Smile, You Laugh When You Remember....". Hehe... Anyone of you have the idea what we are going to talk about? Exactly! We are going to share about somethings that we smile and laugh when we remember... Sort of "The Funniest Memory"... So just sit back and relax, and enjoy reading....

There's one time when I (Afdhan) was 4 years old... That time I was in Miri, Sarawak along with my family because my father worked there.. To make it a story, one day my friend come to my house and invite me to go buy some ice cream... I said that I didn't have bicycle to go with him...  But instead of stay home, I followed him to buy some ice cream... He lend me another bicycle and we go straight away to buy ice cream. At first, everything was fine until we came across a wooden bridge... It was just a short  bridge for a big drain... In a split second my friend was shouting my name looking for me.. Then poof!!! He found me "all black" inside the drain... What make me frustrated was, my ice cream was gone!! Then I walk to my home and my mother shouted "Orang Minyak!!!!" Then she laugh at me.... Until now, when i remember that incident, i smile and i laugh... What a funny thing to remember...

So, I've told you my story... What?? Saddam's story?? We will wait he shares with you.... Why don't you relax and remember the incident that makes you smile... I bet it will be fun... Tata... =)

2 comments:

  1. hahah..so pity..nxt time i'll buy an ice cream for u k,,hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. kahkah..nice story. is it that people really exist?

    ReplyDelete